Monday, May 22, 2006

Surviving

So much going on it has been hard to simply check email.
Let's see in the last month I/we...

took a spur of the moment trip to Chincoteague Island where the wild ponies roam

learned that trying to fit Dan, Jessica and myself in a hotel queen bed makes for one well rested child and 2 stiff and sore adults.

Decided it was time to stop wishing I was thinner and saw a wonderful doctor (who is an amazing christian) who put me on a 1000 calorie a day diet.
trusted God that with his help and a apatite surpressant I could do this.
Day 23 and I have lost 21 pounds!!!

Learned that I am severly allergic to Welbutrin. itch itch scratch itch. Not a fun 24 hours nosiree!

Learned that as much as I can't stand the gossip at work, I am going to really be at a loss on Friday when school ends.

And last but not least, you will always make a great new friend just before one of you moves halfway across the country! Arg!

No comments: